These pasta recipes are excellent for dinners or parties.
In this article, I’m going to share with you three delicious pasta recipes that you can prepare for any occasion that suits you.
The recipes are very easy and can be prepare in less than 30 minutes.
So, here we go…
Lemon Tuna Pasta Recipes
An Italian inspired recipe which brings Lemon Tuna Pasta to life with the help of red chilli, parsley and a hint of lemon.
It’s so refreshing it’s like being smacked across the face with a wet fish.
- 4 tsp Butter
- 18 Black olives, pitted & sliced
- 1 tsp Oil; olive
- 2 can Tuna; chunk, drained
- 4 large Garlic cloves, chopped
- Pasta; penne, cooked and drained
- 1/8 cup Lemon juice
- 4 tsp Butter (add at end)
- 3 tsp Capers, drained
- Melt butter with oil in skillet. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, capers and olives and cook another 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to lowest setting. Add tuna & separate it (do NOT flake) with a fork.
- Heat through, stirring gently. Drain pasta. Add remainder of butter and sauce to hot pasta, tossing well.
Tomato Soup with Pasta Recipes
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 lb Tomatoes, chopped
- 3 pt Stock
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- 1 cup Small pasta / broken vermicelli
- 1 Celery stick, sliced
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- Heat oil in soup pot & gently fry the onion for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, carrot & celery.
- Mix well with the oil. Sprinkle in the seasonings & stir together. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add stock & bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes then add pasta.
- When pasta is tender, serve, garnished with parsley.
- Both Pasta Recipes yield 4 servings
- If you are concerned about your health and think that the above pasta recipes are too rich in calories, here is one recipe that I’m sure you’ll love…
Broccoli-Pasta Toss Recipes
- 2 cups Broccoli flowerets
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz Fettuccine, broken up
- 1 tsp Sesame seed, toasted
- 1 tbsp Oil, cooking
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- In a large saucepan cook broccoli and pasta in a large amount of boiling water for 6 -8 minutes or just until tender, stirring once or twice. Drain.
- Add oil to pasta mixture and toss. Add cheese, sesame seeds, garlic, and pepper to taste.
- Toss gently to coat. Serve immediately. 4 servings.
Did you find this information useful? Share it with your blogging friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!