If you are wondering what to prepare for dinner tonight, then you can always try these easy Italian recipes. It’s quick and affordable.
This week, we’d like to share some of our favorite resources for Italian recipes and cooking techniques on the internet
How to Make Chicken Spaghetti Italian Recipes
- 1 cup Chopped onion (about 1 large)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 tsp Dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp Dried marjoram leaves
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Dried rosemary leaves
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 (8-ounce) can Tomato sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) can Tomato paste
- 1-1/2 cups Cut-up cooked chicken or turkey
- 4 cups Hot cooked spaghetti
- Boil chicken in a large pot of salted wate When chicken is done, remove from pot, keeping water/broth at a boil.
- Shred chicken and set aside.
- Put spaghetti in boiling chicken broth and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. When done, drain broth.
- Return pot with cooked spaghetti to stove, put over low heat.
- Add shredded chicken, soup, diced tomatoes with Chile peppers and cheese.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. When cheese is melted, dinner is ready!
Spinach Salad Italian Recipes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup almonds, blanched and slivered
- 1 pound spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil.
- Toss with spinach just before serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.
How to Make Lemon Sorbet
- 2-1/4 cups Fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tbsp Grated lemon zest
- 4-1/2 cups Simple syrup
- Simple Syrup:
- 3 cups Sugar
- 6 cups Water
- Combine the ingredients and freeze in an ice cream maker.
- Alternatively, place in a bowl set within a larger bowl holding ice cubes and salted water.
- Beat the mixture with a portable mixer or wire whisk for several minutes until it begins to be thoroughly chilled.
- Cover and place in the freezer until frozen, stirring occasionally.
- Place the sugar and water in a stainless steel or enameled saucepan and boil for 5 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve lined with a damp cloth. Cool.
Did you find this information useful? Share it with your blogging friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!